[Simple-cdd-devel] Modules and packaging

Vagrant Cascadian vagrant at debian.org
Thu Jan 29 22:40:39 UTC 2015

On 2015-01-29, Enrico Zini wrote:
> I've now pulled your changes, merged them with mine and made sure
> everything was committed and pushed.

So, one thing remains, which is kind of minor, but the python module
name is "simplecdd" and the package name is "python3-simplecdd", but the
package has been called "simple-cdd" for ages, and it would be nice, if
there aren't some technical limitations, to consistantly use
"simple-cdd".

> I'll likely see Steve McIntyre at Fosdem, if we have time (which isn't a
> given, at Fosdem) I could show him our work.

Great!

live well,
  vagrant