[slbackup-users] New release of slbackup.

Morten Werner Olsen werner@skolelinux.no
Sun, 19 Dec 2004 15:46:40 +0100

Hi.

Finally I have released a new version of the slbackup package
(v0.0.7). Here are the changelog-entries:

 o Added commandline options to slbackup-cron for the most common
   options and also allowed more verbose (debug-)output to the
   logfile(s).
 o Added checking of the destination directory on the backup server.
 o Added running of scripts (in specified dirs) before and after
   backup session.
 o Changed from using the ssh-option PasswordAuthentication=no to
   BatchMode=yes in src/slbackup-cron as the first one didn't seem to
   work as I expected (thanks to Klaus Johnstad for bugreport).
 o Added address checking in src/slbackup-cron.
 o Added the exclude-option.

The package is available for download at slbackup's Alioth-page. [1]

Happy backuping! :)

- Werner

[1] https://alioth.debian.org/projects/slbackup/