[Surfraw-devel] Reminder for uninstalled bash completions

Gabriel Lisaca gabriel.lisaca at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 00:00:28 GMT 2020

Hi Jason,

> No, I don't recall why that happened. We were in the middle of the
> release and about to migrate off the debian infrastructure. I would
> imagine it was just an error.

I see.

I just noticed your commit to reinstate bash completions. Thanks!

I've created a merge request because of some issues I had with
installing them on my own machine, namely completions not being
automatically loaded, and--if they *are*--completions for `sr` don't get
loaded until after `surfraw` has its completions loaded.

Cheers,
Gabriel