[Tux4kids-discuss] [Tuxmath-devel] Question regarding server

David Bruce davidstuartbruce at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 17:03:11 UTC 2011

Hi Deepak

On Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 10:15 AM, deepak.aggarwal9 at gmail.com
<deepak.aggarwal9 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
> I am working on common library for tux4kids and have found way so that
> servers can communicate.
> I want to know which information is to be sync.between server except scores
> or student and I also want implement a facility so that performance report
> of students can be generate.
> Can some one help me regarding this thing.

I'm not so sure what you are working on - I'm getting the idea that
your work is more along the lines of our unfinished t4k-admin project,
rather than the server for the tuxmath LAN game specifically, which is
what I thought you meant in your earlier post.

For the last two summers we have had a GSoC project to make a
comprehensive administration tool for tuxmath and tuxtype using the
Qt4 gui toolkit.  The idea is to make the programs "enterprise-ready"
so to speak for teachers and schools.  A lot of code has been written
but we've not had any package releases.  The git repository for
t4k-admin is at our alioth site, alongside our other projects.  You
should have a look at what has been done so far in that repo.

Best,

David Bruce