[Tux4kids-discuss] gsoc

Ishan Bansal ishan at seeta.in
Sat Jan 29 17:51:45 UTC 2011

hi everyone

I am a undergraduate student from india presently in 2nd year.

I have a good experience in open source and have done a project based on
Sugar OS for which i have packaged some activities for debian(out of which
have been already pushed into main stream) and solved some bugs as well.

I have a good knowledge of c, c++ and python and quite accustomed to linux
system(ubuntu).

I intend to participate in gsoc this year through your organization.

Can anyone guide me and provide some pointers on how to proceed further on
this.

Regards

Ishan Bansal