[Tux4kids-discuss] [Tuxpaint-devel] Tuxpaint Query

Pere Pujal i Carabantes perepujal at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 19:16:22 UTC 2014

El dc 26 de 02 de 2014 a les 19:28 +0530, en/na arshpreet singh va
escriure:
> Hello Everyone,
> I want to ask about Tuxpaint. Many times I see some discussions going
> with Tuxpaint Mobile App or Browser version(Html5+Javasript). Anyone
> aware of such kind of application inside or outside the community?
> Please let me know if anyone has idea about such software or any
> question about my query?

I don't know about any,

iPAD Tuxpaint has been forked to run on iPADSs, search for tuxpaint-HD
in the apple store and see Dai Lin code on github
https://github.com/dailin/tuxpaint

Android, it would be nice to get Tuxpaint ported to Android, so far,
I've been able to compile Tuxpaint, install it by copying the files to
an ext4 partition and run it via adb after killing the android screen
manager, basically the things one should not do ;) ,no apk, no fonts and
no integration with android

Pere