[Tux4kids-discuss] New home for the tux4kids website

Pere Pujal i Carabantes perepujal at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 19:24:48 GMT 2020

Hi all,

So finally tux4kids.com points to an existing site (tux4kids.github.io)
Bill putted toghether some basic pages, thanks :)

Is anybody here wanting to develop the site or a page  of a project?

If so, please tell it so some admin coud grant you permissions
on the tux4kids.github.io repository.

Also asking about it, There was Tux4ME available at azurewebsites,
but currently there is not there, I've put it at the raspberri pi
server I have at home
https://provant.freeddns.org/pere/public_html/Tux4ME/Tux4ME/
It contains some minor modifications from the one currently available at github
(removal of azurewebsites links, capitalization matches and the new tux4kids.com address)

What worries me is the link to the google form in order to get user feedback.
Who is responsible for it? Could it be changed to an open source solution?

I wonder if Tux4ME could be available too from tux4kids.com

Comments, ideas?

Thanks
Pere