No subject

Thu Aug 20 06:46:28 UTC 2009

"I wrote down a couple of things and had a few teachers review them.
One of things they underlined was to have the admin/teacher set the
goals and NOT have the program override that.  We now have students that
can't get out of the beginning lessons because they don't make 100%.
Very frustrating for them."
---

Hopefully this is a good start for what people actually want that use
typing programs every day with many students (~1400 students at the
schools I work for currently). I'll keep posting responses as they come in.

Cheers,
Jordan