[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] Tuxtype paths

B. Luchen cheezmeister at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 20:46:47 UTC 2009

To my knowledge, Windows uses a mish-mash of environment variables (
http://www.scriptlogic.com/support/CustomScripts/environmentVariableReference.html
) and the registry to manage this stuff, so it would come down to
using the WinAPI to read them. I'd like to think there's some kind of
abstraction of the Windows and 'Nix methods hidden somewhere in SDL,
but I'm not aware of any.

As for online banking, I'm sure a fun program like TuxBanker could
supply plenty of "donations"....muahahaha!

....kidding, of course :)