[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] GUI for editing wordlist implemented?

Holger Levsen holger at layer-acht.org
Thu May 21 16:37:41 UTC 2009

Hey David,

On Donnerstag, 21. Mai 2009, David Bruce wrote:
> The problem was that it didn't take file permissions into account.
> This is going to be addressed in Sarah's project this summer. I've started
> to...

cool! Thanks.

> >Also in the menu, the cursorkeys dont work here,
> > should they, or only the mouse? (Which works.)
> Looks like we forgot to add that for tuxtype - thanks.

Heh. Ok :)

BTW, from my pbuilder build log of tuxtype:

autoreconf --install
autopoint: *** cvs program not found
autopoint: *** Stop.
autoreconf: autopoint failed with exit status: 1
make: *** [config.status] Error 1

I'm just not gonna call autoreconf during build anymore, but what is this? :)

regards,
	Holger