[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] Installing tuxtyping failed

B Luchen cheezmeister at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 20:40:27 GMT 2023

Hi Twan!

Is the makefile actually there, or did the `../configure` step actually
fail somehow? If it succeeds, it should produce a Makefile in the root of
the repository. Can you share the output of `../configure` command, in a
gist or something?

I'd recommend not cloning t4kcommon directly into your tuxtype repo, but
rather into a separate folder alongside tuxtype.

See also: https://github.com/tux4kids/tuxtype/issues/27, perhaps you guys
can join forces.

-B