[Vmdebootstrap-devel] Subject Letter: Ref: RESPOND WITH A POSITIVE INTEREST

zemta czech zemtaczeck0kk at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 19 06:43:29 UTC 2015

Subject Letter:    Ref: RESPOND WITH A POSITIVE INTEREST
I am Zemta Cech,l have been consulted and commissioned by an esteemed client who is interested in investing with you and your establishment. Details of the proposal shall be given to you on receipt of a confirmation of interest from you.
Please all transaction should be very confidential to restore our image and reputation while i awaits your prompt respond.
Respectfully Submitted,
Zemta Cech