[Amavisd-new-debian-devel] amavisd-milter ongoing sponsorship

Harald Jenny harald at a-little-linux-box.at
Sun Feb 27 23:10:14 UTC 2011

Dear list members,

as I'm not a DD nor DM I can't upload amavisd-milter myself so I would need
somebody doing the uploads for me, preferrerably someone who has also an
interest in the amavisd-milter package and knowledge in amavisd-new, therefore
I first wanted to ask the members of this list concerning this matter. The
release of amavisd-milter are not very frequent as the software itself seems
very mature and is also the recommended replacement from upstream for the
orphaned amavisd-new-milter daemon. As for the planned backport mentioned in
my other mail I would also need a sponsoring for a backport of sendmail (which
is trivial as nothing had to be changed and only a new changelog entry was
added).

Thanks for your help and time!

Kind regards
Harald Jenny