[Aptitude-devel] Offer to translate aptitude-doc in Italian

Michał Kułach michalkulach at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 17:53:26 UTC 2012

Hello!

Dnia 14-03-2012 o 18:25:17 beatrice <beatricet at libero.it> napisał(a):

> I don't know if such a translation would be welcome and how you manage
> the translation work. I saw some .po files for other languages in the
> source package, but no .pot template file. I saw also what I think it's
> an .xml source in English.

I'm working on the same translation for Polish, so I can probably help you
:) Pot file can be found in git repo [1].

BTW: Italian manpage is stored in nroff file, and is probably very
outdated [2], so I suggest you to start with this translation (it is in
the same .pot file [3]).

[1]
http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=aptitude/aptitude.git;a=tree;f=doc;hb=HEAD
[2]