[Babel-users] How to setup Babel in a simple linear topology

mason myongsu.choe at gmail.com
Sat Oct 23 07:05:01 UTC 2010

I would like to know that manet protocols based on layer-3 such babel (olsr
or batmand) seem to be properly working with the nodes established with
babel.  On the other hand,  the nodes such as PC or IP Camera not capable of
supporting babel within the network can not be joined to the network? In
general, layer-2 based mesh network has no issue about this one but it has
some limitations such as scalability and delay of route changes due to the
use of STP.

Any comments are very appreciated...