[Babel-users] ANNOUNCE: babelweb-0.2.0

Gabriel Kerneis kerneis at pps.jussieu.fr
Fri Aug 5 23:15:27 UTC 2011

Dear all,

Babelweb-0.2.0 is available from

  http://www.pps.jussieu.fr/~kerneis/software/files/babelweb-0.2.0.tar.gz
  http://www.pps.jussieu.fr/~kerneis/software/files/babelweb-0.2.0.tar.gz.asc

For more information about babelweb, please see:

  http://www.pps.jussieu.fr/~kerneis/software/babelweb/

This release fixes a lot of bugs in the rendering model (how routers are
plotted and how neighbours are mapped to router ids)  and adds a
logarithmic scale to make the graph more stable.  It should also be faster
and avoid the "staling effect" caused by retracted routes in the previous
release. (Not to mention various bugs related to my unfamiliarity with
dynamic languages.)

I changed the color scheme, but I am still very sceptical about my own
tastes; if you are, or know, a (web) designer, do not hesitate to drop me a
mail.

Best,

--
Gabriel

05 Aug 2011: babelweb 0.2.0
* Fix rendering model (and many bugs)
* Do not randomize on zoom
* Change colors and add a legend
* Use a logarithmic scale (more stable graph)
* Do not display redundant routes (faster)
* Enable volatile updates
* Fix html markup and minor details in the interface