[Babel-users] ANNOUNCE: moving babeld and ahcpd to git

Juliusz Chroboczek jch at pps.jussieu.fr
Thu Jul 28 20:27:25 UTC 2011

Dear all,

I've just completed converting the babeld and ahcpd repositories to
git.  In order to get babeld, you now do

    git clone git://git.wifi.pps.jussieu.fr/babeld

Babelz is in the same repository, in the branch babelz.  You can check
it out by doing

    git clone -b babelz git://git.wifi.pps.jussieu.fr/babeld

In order to get ahcpd, do

    git clone git://git.wifi.pps.jussieu.fr/ahcpd

I have already used git in anger, so I'm fairly confident that I'll
manage.  After I find the right workflow (something more tricky with git
than darcs), I'll set up a mirror on github.

Many thanks to Julien Cristau for providing the server where these
repositories are hosted (and thus saving me from having to set up my own
git server).

-- Juliusz