[Babel-users] Question about Babel

Juliusz Chroboczek jch at pps.jussieu.fr
Fri Apr 13 11:58:36 UTC 2012

Antonio, are you trying to be constructive, or do you just feel
a compulsive need to object to everything I say?

>> BATMAN is a commercial project,

> I just want to point out that BATMAN is an open source project

There is absolutely no contradiction between open-source and commercial.
RedHat Linux, or Android, or Java, for example, are both commercial and
open-source,

> research projected ... University of Trento ... there are also other
> people doing research on BATMAN

There is absolutely nothing wrong with doing research on a commercial project.

-- Juliusz