[Babel-users] [quagga-dev 9750] Quagga-RE proceedings: Babel

Paul Jakma paul at jakma.org
Mon Oct 8 17:37:17 UTC 2012

On Sun, 7 Oct 2012, Juliusz Chroboczek wrote:

> Quagga mainline; this should not be taken to imply that the work was
> done by anyone else than Matthieu Boutier.

If you want to do something practical about ensuring your student gets his
full credit, submit a patch to add his copyright claim to babeld/LICENCE
(it's got yours, but not his - in all versions of the file I'm aware of,
including in Quagga-RE - strange that).

regards,
--
Paul Jakma	paul at jakma.org	@pjakma	Key ID: 64A2FF6A