[Babel-users] SIGHUP shouldn't kill babeld

Henning Rogge hrogge at googlemail.com
Sun Sep 22 20:05:59 UTC 2013

Maybe a parameter to tell babeld "don't stop with SIGHUP" ? So a
startup script can prevent the restart from happening?

Henning Rogge

On Sun, Sep 22, 2013 at 8:26 PM, Juliusz Chroboczek
<jch at pps.univ-paris-diderot.fr> wrote:
>> What about quitting on SIGHUP only if babeld is run on non-daemon mode?
>
> I'd find that confusing.  Other opinions?
>
> -- Juliusz

We began as wanderers, and we are wanderers still. We have lingered
long enough on the shores of the cosmic ocean. We are ready at last to
set sail for the stars - Carl Sagan