[Babel-users] Wireless Battlemesh of the Mesh v7 seeking for endorsements

Juliusz Chroboczek jch at pps.univ-paris-diderot.fr
Fri Sep 27 15:03:02 UTC 2013

> Why would you not endorse battlemesh?  Please explain?

When the tmplab folks created WBM, it was about gathering experimental
data, and, indeed, we got some excellent experimental data from WBM
1 through 4.  I haven't received any usable data from WBM 5 and 6, so
I no longer understand what WBM is about.

Now I might still come to WBMv7, I haven't decided yet, but I'm not
willing to "endorse" (whatever that means) an event the purpose of
which I no longer understand.

-- Juliusz