[Babel-users] Fwd: Use Channel Switch Announcement (CSA) without DFS

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 05:22:26 UTC 2016

One of the things that has long bugged me has been the need for an an
adhoc wifi network to do some configuration beforehand. Being able to
scan for a babel enabled channel, responding to a DFS initiated
change, and optimizing routes over non-conflicting channels would be
nice. I didn't know, until just now, that there was a std way to
announce a channel change in the existing apis.