[Babel-users] Mapping the global status?

yanosz freifunk at yanosz.net
Fri Jun 3 16:12:06 UTC 2016

Hello folks,

we're thinking of mapping and evaluating the status of our babel based
network.

As far as I know, babel offers all events through its local port, while
kill -USR1 $PID outputs babeld's current tables (btw. does it print all
routes received or just the chosen ones?).

However, this is just local information not providing a view on the
global network. Are you aware of any tools for displaying or mapping the
global status?

Thanks,
yanosz
--
For those of you without hope, we have rooms with color TV,
cable and air conditioning