[Babel-users] Deny installing any routes

Juliusz Chroboczek jch at pps.univ-paris-diderot.fr
Wed Jun 15 10:53:47 UTC 2016

>  Turns out I just needed to use “in” instead of “install”. Might need some
>  documenting?

I agree, the manual page got somewhat confusing after the addition of
"install" filters.

I'm a little overwhelmed with Real Work right now, but I'll get to it at
some point.  In the meantime, if you've got time, I'll be grateful for
a patch to the manual page.  (Please make sure you use the e-mail address
with which you wish to be credited in the git log.)

-- Juliusz