[Babel-users] Babel Towers mesh network now runs HNCP

Juliusz Chroboczek jch at pps.univ-paris-diderot.fr
Mon Jun 20 17:39:41 UTC 2016

Here, at Babel towers, our intern Dorine has almost finished reconfiguring
our permanent mesh network to use HNCP instead of AHCP.  It is somewhat
fragmentary right now, and uses the 5GHz band only, we'll see how well
HNCP works when we've deployed more routers and set up a parallel mesh on
2.4GHz.  We'll then add to the confusion with a few routers running shncpd.

You can follow Dorine's progress live on BabelWeb:

  http://babelweb.wifi.pps.univ-paris-diderot.fr:8080/

This is a big relief for me, as I find it painful to work on shncpd
without a permanent testbed.

-- Juliusz