[Bash-completion-devel] Final bits before 1.2

Freddy Vulto fvulto at gmail.com
Sun Jun 13 21:13:05 UTC 2010

On 100613 13:44, David Paleino wrote:
> One "problem" is the changelog for this 1.2. Not everybody updated the CHANGES
> file with every commit/change, so I don't think we can assume it's a
> comprehensive list of the changes.

One of them was me :-(  I just updated the CHANGES in master with my
changes since the 1.1 release.

> We can:
>  1. keep the CHANGES manually-edited, keeping an eye on it on every commit

I'm in favor of the manually-editing.  I'll try to get "updating the CHANGES
alongside a commit" in my system.

On a sidenote, I've run the 1.x branch test suite against some
bash-versions today, and they seem to run fine :-)

bash-3.2.39:
# of expected passes		408
# of expected failures		1
# of untested testcases		183