[buildd-tools-devel] Testing of schroot 1.3 unionfs support

Tim Abbott tabbott at ksplice.com
Mon Jul 27 22:18:47 UTC 2009

Roger,

I should be able to test schroot's new unionfs support sometime this week
(as I've been running the pre-merge patches for some time now), though I
can't do it today.  It looks like there were some changes to how one
configures (unionfs) chroots, so I'll need to do some translation from the
old code first.

If I understand the new documentation, these should be the only things I
need to do to migrate the schroot configuration:

(1) the run-exec-scripts and run-setup-scripts options were deprecated and
should be deleted

(2) The unionfs patch's (never merged) "fs-union-type" is now called
"union-type"

I hope to do this testing before the end of the week.  Feel free to bug me
on Friday if I've not sent mail with the results of said testing by then.

(Note: I'm not subscribed to the mailing list, so you should CC me on any