[cut-team] Where do we go from here?

Stefano Zacchiroli zack at debian.org
Thu Oct 7 06:26:22 UTC 2010

On Wed, Oct 06, 2010 at 08:45:27PM +0200, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> But I'm also not convinced now is the best time to start with CUT.

Can you please elaborate?  Joey has already provided arguments on why a
freeze is actually a good moment to start with CUT, and they sounded
convincing to me. Considering that the freeze won't last forever
(luckily!) this seems indeed to be the best time…

Cheers.

ti resta John Fante -- V. Caposella .......| ..: |.......... -- C. Adams