[D-community-discuss] choosing the right CMS

Chris Lale chrislale at untrammelled.co.uk
Tue Mar 6 20:36:38 CET 2007

Stephen wrote:
> [...]
> Am I wrong about this website being more for FAQs on how to do something
> technical on Debian, for newbies ?

FAQs might be one aspect of the project, but many other features have
been suggested eg interactive questions and answers, articles/HOWTOs,
knowledge base composed of atomic nodes, blogs, wiki, email lists,
forums, starter disc/booklet pack, etc. I may be wrong, but I get the
impression that the mood is for as much decentralisation, interactivity
and visitor input as possible.

I think that catering for newbies/novices might also be only one aspect
of the project.

--
Chris.