[Daca-general] scan-build and metrics gsoc proposals and DACA

Stefano Zacchiroli zack at debian.org
Sat Mar 23 22:19:11 UTC 2013

On Sat, Mar 23, 2013 at 01:40:15AM +0100, Raphael Geissert wrote:
> My main point would be that if somebody can already do the job of
> exploring the use of Hadoop and a minimal implementation then it would
> be better to spend some time on it instead of working and patching an
> existing architecture.

OK, thanks for clarifying.

> Yep, just like I said. What can easily be done to "integrate"
> Coccinelle's results would be to generate some html pages and put them
> under the qa.d.o/daca/ namespace.

That we could easily do, yes.  If you can look into migrating to
/srv/qa.d.o, as you mentioned, that would be great too, although there's
no particular hurry to do that right now.

Cheers.
--
Stefano Zacchiroli  . . . . . . .  zack at upsilon.cc . . . . o . . . o . o
Debian Project Leader . . . . . . @zack on identi.ca . . o o o . . . o .