[Daca-general] scan-build and metrics gsoc proposals and DACA

Michael Tautschnig mt at debian.org
Fri Mar 29 14:25:31 UTC 2013

Hi again,

[...]
> So, if you think the DACA-next-generation architecture is going to
> happen, we can collaborate on that, otherwise I fear we'll have to
> choose the least bad options of the above.

Just another remark on this point: I cannot offer tremendous amounts of manpower
either, but at least I'm going to make some effort to prototype an architecture
(trying with a smaller scale set-up of a system supposed to be extensible) over
the next few months and the summer.

@Zack: if you could let me know whenever you'd like to run Coccinelle, I'd be
more than happy to provide access to the infrastructure or simple run it for
you.

@all: So I know for sure that Zack and Raphael, but likely also Sylvestre, are
interested in such infrastructure. If anyone else is, please do let me/the list
know and please do give a brief pointer of desired outcomes. My own interest
lies mainly in static analysis/model checking, but the infrastructure will
surely be useful in other contexts as well. Yet requirements may be very
different.

Best,
Michael