Announcement of new packagebrowser?

Erich Schubert erich@debian.org
Wed, 7 May 2003 16:44:47 +0200

> I don't necessarily see it as a bloat, as it's probably required in just
> a few contexts.  And in every such context, it might mean something
> different.  Could you make some example of specialized packages?

Editors. There are many "specialized" editors. (we have such a category
there already i think). You could consider "dillo" a "specialized"
browser (being very minimal; specialized for low-end systems) and such
things. But i don't think there are many cases where we do have many
packages to fit into the category.
We don't have many "specialized" law/medical applications yet, do we?

Greetings,
Erich Schubert
--
   erich@(vitavonni.de|debian.org)    --    GPG Key ID: 4B3A135C    (o_
    Go away or i'll replace you with a very small shell script.     //\