the DPT project is hard to find, feature request

Enrico Zini enrico@debian.org
Wed, 21 May 2003 18:57:27 +0200

--Qxx1br4bt0+wmkIi

On Thu, May 15, 2003 at 07:15:26PM +0200, Joost van Baal wrote:

> <reasons given by Erich for all things I've mentioned snipped>
> (In the end, there's an explanation for everything... ;-)

And possibly an evolution: I've finally made and uploaded some web pages
for the Debian Package Tags: you can find them linked from the Debian
Usability Research home page at http://deb-usability.alioth.debian.org.

I've basically re-formatted my original announcement, and added a
Current Status section.  However we now have a reference point in the
web and we can point people to
http://deb-usability.alioth.deboan.org/debtags/ instead of a mail in
some web-based list archive.

Suggestions for the website are very welcome, and so are offers to help
in maintaining it: there's a lot of work still to be done, and I don't
have the resources to both hack on debtags and maintain a well-made
website about it.

Yours truly,

Enrico

--Qxx1br4bt0+wmkIi