add "Zope Development" as tag

Erich Schubert erich@debian.org
Tue, 27 May 2003 20:49:21 +0200

> It should be an automatic subgroup of:
>
> Software development / programming, Programming Languages

Uhm, automatic is automatic, not manual ;)

I'm a bit undecided. I would have made "zope" imply "web", isn't zope
about (web) publishing only?
I would suggest zope implies "web, devel::lang".
But this i guess sometime you'll be able to run zope without any
programming knowledge. Then the tag "devel::lang" might be misleading.

Greetings,
Erich Schubert
--
   erich@(vitavonni.de|debian.org)    --    GPG Key ID: 4B3A135C    (o_
    Go away or i'll replace you with a very small shell script.     //\