[Debburn-devel] folder dates

Istvan Gabor suseuser04 at freemail.hu
Wed Mar 5 10:22:23 UTC 2008

Dear debburn developers:

I would like to use cdrkit/debburn with a graphical frontend like
k3b. However my problem is when I burn a CD/DVD or just
create an iso image the dates of the directories are becoming
the current dates instead of preserving their original dates.
Eg. if I burn a CD today all the folder dates will be 2008-03-05.
As I prefer to preserve folder dates on burned media I can't use
any of the frontends with cdrkit.
Telling the truth I've been having this problem for several years.

Please write if you are planning to fix this issue in the near
future.

Thanks,

IG

Paulo Coelho új könyve a Bookline-on! Jegyezze elő!http://bookline.hu/control/producthome?id=67319&type=22&tabname=book&affiliate=frecoekar5552