[Debburn-devel] LG CH08LS10 not burning CDs

surfed god at youhavechoice.com
Thu Jan 28 23:24:13 UTC 2010

Oh Boy, now I am ready to throw my towel. It all stopped working again, back
to square one. It worked for 3 burns, 1 cd 1dvd 1dl and then puff coaster
cd's 0.3x dvd's and coaster dl. For some reason simulate write does not
work, tells me drive does not support it. I think i will just put this sony
back in for now...
Sascha