[Debian-eeepc-devel] Debian UMPC edition - Concept Ideas - 21-02-2008 - v0.1.1j

Jelle de Jong jelledejong at powercraft.nl
Thu Feb 21 17:23:08 UTC 2008

Fellow EeePC developers and user,

I have created some documentation for a new derivative that is planned
for over 3-6 months, and uses the eeepc as launching platform.

http://www.powercraft.nl/temp/debian-umpc-eeepc.zip

For the people that don't now me yet, let me introduce myself. My name
is Jelle de Jong and I have been working on lots of Linux related
project for 3 years now. I have done background work on fedora, xubuntu
and debian. I have been active on marketing, done forum support, created
bash scripts, created some software patches, Linux student projects, and
am doing project management. My occupation is embedded hard- en software
development, project management and loads of surrounding tasks.

I am curios on all the feedback and am hoping we can work on a quality
distribution.

Kind regards,

Jelle