[Debian-ezgo-packaging] Debian ezgo pure blends TODO

Franklin Weng franklin at goodhorse.idv.tw
Thu Mar 20 01:38:29 UTC 2014

Hi,

I got some troubles patching back into svn, but finally solved them.  (So I
committed 6 times.)

Now with the current svn revision, I could make dist and created the
control file.  I changed debian/changelog and ran debuild -us -uc.  Then,

M       debian/changelog
!       debian/ezgo-menu.postinst
M       debian/ezgo-artwork.postinst
M       debian/ezgo-artwork.prerm

As you can see, it changed my ezgo-artwork.postinst and prerm script, then
removed my ezgo-menu.postinst.

Here are the blends related packages I installed on my Wheezy system:

$ more os-release
PRETTY_NAME="Debian GNU/Linux 7 (wheezy)"
NAME="Debian GNU/Linux"
VERSION_ID="7"
VERSION="7 (wheezy)"
ID=debian
ANSI_COLOR="1;31"
HOME_URL="http://www.debian.org/"
SUPPORT_URL="http://www.debian.org/support/"
BUG_REPORT_URL="http://bugs.debian.org/"

$ dpkg -l | grep blends
ii  blends-common                        0.6.16.2
all          Debian Pure Blends common package
ii  blends-dev                           0.6.16.2
all          Debian Pure Blends common files for developing metapackages
ii  blends-doc                           0.6.16.2
all          Debian Pure Blends documentation

Any help will be very appreciated.

Thanks,
Franklin