[Debian-ezgo-packaging] Debian ezgo pure blends TODO

Franklin Weng franklin at goodhorse.idv.tw
Wed Mar 19 14:47:11 UTC 2014

Hi,

Okay, here comes the questions...

I put the necessary files and control files into blends.  I could make dist
and create the debian/control file.  However, when I run debuild -us -uc,
it would create a blends default ezgo-artwork.postinst and
ezgo-artwork.prerm and my original ones were overwritten.  Besides, the
ezgo-menu.postinst was deleted.  I looked at the messages and the default
postinst file but didn't find any clue.  How could I keep the content of
postinst and prerm script?