[Debian-ezgo-packaging] Debian ezgo pure blends TODO

Franklin Weng franklin at goodhorse.idv.tw
Sun Mar 30 04:11:42 UTC 2014

Hi Andreas,

I've committed files into ezgo.git and tried with blends-dev 0.6.91.  It
didn't overwrite my ezgo-artwork.postinst.stub, however after running
debuild -us -uc it still didn't create the file ezgo-artwork.postinst.
 I've downloaded the source of blends-dev 0.6.91 and I'll try to find out
where the problems are since you said that only ezgo blend has this
problem.  Maybe you can give me some hints about how and where to find.

Besides, I also fixed some lintian warnings and errors.  Now only warnings
about NMU and a depend problems in ezgo-common.  Do I have to eliminate all
the lintian errors and warnings to make debian accept?

Regards,
Franklin