[Debian-ezgo-packaging] Debian ezgo pure blends TODO

Franklin Weng franklin at goodhorse.idv.tw
Sun Mar 30 09:41:43 UTC 2014

> Hi Andreas,
>
> I've committed files into ezgo.git and tried with blends-dev 0.6.91.  It
> didn't overwrite my ezgo-artwork.postinst.stub, however after running
> debuild -us -uc it still didn't create the file ezgo-artwork.postinst.
>  I've downloaded the source of blends-dev 0.6.91 and I'll try to find out
> where the problems are since you said that only ezgo blend has this
> problem.  Maybe you can give me some hints about how and where to find.
>
> Besides, I also fixed some lintian warnings and errors.  Now only warnings
> about NMU and a depend problems in ezgo-common.  Do I have to eliminate all
> the lintian errors and warnings to make debian accept?
>
> Regards,
> Franklin

I just took a look and found that, copying
debian/$blend-$pkg.${prepost}.stub to debian/$blend-$pkg.${prepost} only
works for packages listed under tasks/.  (blend-installer-helper line 79),
and tasks/ only defines metapackages.  For newly created packages like
ezgo-artwork or ezgo-menu not in tasks/, I just used $blend-$pkg.${prepost}
and it worked this time, without being removed.

I just pushed my fixes into ezgo git.

Franklin