[Debian-ha-maintainers] Merging ubuntu changes

Ante Karamatić ivoks at ubuntu.com
Sun Feb 28 22:03:11 UTC 2010

On 28.02.2010 18:39, Frederik Schüler wrote:

> 1. I absolutely object against using CDBS for packaging.

That's fine with me. I only used cdbs cause it was the fastest thing I
could pull out at the moment. dh7 is more than good enough.

> 2. debian/copyright fix: OK

You might want to look at the patch I've sent to linux-ha dev list:

http://lists.community.tummy.com/pipermail/linux-ha-dev/2010-February/017111.html

I think it's better that way.

> 3. Library packages: If we really have to split this out, I don't see a
> problem here, we can just add Ante's changes.

But make sure to apply this patch:

http://lists.community.tummy.com/pipermail/linux-ha-dev/2010-February/017110.html

It fixes some of the issues I've noticed in the patch that I've sent to LP.

Best regards