[Debian-ha-maintainers] DRBD 8.3.8 is available

Norbert Tretkowski norbert at tretkowski.de
Fri Jul 30 08:10:28 UTC 2010

Am Donnerstag, den 29.07.2010, 18:25 +0200 schrieb Brent Clark:
> DRBD 8.3.8 is available. Any there any plans to upgrade from 8.3.7.

DRBD is part of the Linux kernel in squeeze (currently 8.3.7), if you
want them to upgrade, file a bug against the linux-2.6 package.

The drbd8 package in squeeze ships the utilities required to work with
DRBD, which should be the same release as the kernel component is. We're
not going to update the utilities to anything newer than 8.3.7 in
unstable before the DRBD patch in the linux-2.6 kernel gets updated.

But anyway I plan to upload the drbd-utils 8.3.8.1 to experimental next
weekend.

	Norbert