[Debian-ha-maintainers] Pacemaker 1.1.13

Richard Winters rik at mmogp.com
Wed Aug 12 14:46:16 BST 2015

Hi Pallai,

http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debian-ha/pacemaker.git/tree/debian/rules

The key is that there is no '--with-heartbeat' or '--with-ais' set in the
configuration.  Heartbeat is deprecated and no longer supported out of the
box on RHEL, or Debian.

We do need to do some more cleaning up, but were successfully running
clusters with the current set of packages.

HTH,
On Aug 12, 2015 7:56 AM, "Pallai Roland" <pallair at magex.hu> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I'm still looking for the latest repo. The last commit is 3 months old at
> http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debian-ha/pacemaker.git/ - where are the
> newer ones like the one what applies "--without-heartbeat"?

>> I am using: https://anonscm.debian.org/git/debian-ha/pacemaker.git
>>
>> Is this not the latest..?

>>> Hi Pallai,
>>>
>>> Are you sure u are targeting the debian-ha repo? I ask because symbols
>>> have actually been updated and --without-heartbeat  was already added to
>>> rules. Also service and init files were prepped and installed properly, but
>>> may need some tweaking.
>>>
>>> Please refer to the cgit repositories listed on
>>> <http://wiki.debian.org/DebianHA>https://wiki.debian.org/Debian-HA
>>>
>>> You could also chat with is on #debian-ha
>>>
>>> Best regards,
>>> hi,
>>>
>>> I've built pacemaker 1.1.13 based on the debian-ha repo so
>>> I provide a patch for debian/ files in the hope that it could be useful
>>> to save some time.
>>>
>>> There is work left to be done:
>>> 1. lib/systemd/system/crm_mon.service - should use?
>>> 2. debian/*.symbols files are not updated