[Debian-ha-maintainers] Pacemaker 1.1.13

Richard Winters rik at mmogp.com
Wed Aug 12 14:59:55 BST 2015

Hi Pallai,

Re-read your first email:

1. You can use crmsh or pcs, via sysv or systemd. We don't install/register
any init scripts or service files by default...leaving that up to the user.

2. Symbols are updated, if we missed some please let us know but we
literally went through each library from the first Debian releases on and
exported symbols...dropping those that were dropped, updating those that
needed an soversion bump, communicating with upstream, etc.

3. Yes please uninstall heartbeat prior to building from source. If you are
manually building then you can do as u wish, keeping in mind requirements.

One thing to keep in mind is that the debian-ha stack is only partially
available within Debian's official repositories. I'd recommend adding
ppa.mmogp.com to your sources list and then install everything, things in
Debian which are newer than the ppa will take precedence, but the ppa will
provide you those packages which are not yet updated within Debian...which
are many...and some won't ever make it into Jessie officially until stretch
is stable...

HTH,