[Debian-handbook-translators] The Debian Administrator's Handbook ready to be translated!

AYANOKOUZI, Ryuunosuke i38w7i3 at yahoo.co.jp
Thu Nov 5 11:45:33 UTC 2015

Hi Raphael,

Thanks for reply.

> > > Yes, also sometimes because we want to avoid having a sidebar split over two
> > > pages (in particular when the two pages are on each side of a single
> > > sheet).
> >
> > I understand. Who will do such activity? Please assign.
> > I, you, any other volunteers, or professional copy-editor in freexian.com will do?
> > I am willing to do if I assigned, but I'm not professional copy-editor after all.
>
> Freexian is just me and my wife, neither of us are professional
> copy-editor. I worked with a freelance designer for the cover, but the
> rest is on our own.
>
> Since I do not read japanese, I would largely prefer if you could take
> care of this "layout tweak" phase. But if you don't want to, I can look
> into doing it...

No problem, I'll take care of it.
I'm going to start "layout tweek" activity from tomorrow.
When is the deadline? If no schedule is settled,
I will try to finish the activity by one month.

> Another important thing to provide me is a translation of the text
> on the book cover. Maybe I should inject this into a fake XML file so that
> it gets translated as part of normal PO translation process.

Ok. By the way, is this translation source text will be
also open to the public for free license?
Usually, I am asking debian-doc at debian.or.jp members
for reviewing translation from time to time
(Sometimes I get response but usually don't).
So I want to send review request for the translation to them.
Is it ok?

> > Ok, after we reach a consensus on above issues, I'll squash all commit
> > according to
> > jessie/master/typesetting/pdf/00_add_code_for_building_japanese_pdf
> > branch into single commit and push the commit onto jessie/master branch.
>
> I think we are good to go.

That's right. I pushed the commit[1].

[1] https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debian-handbook/debian-handbook.git/commit/?h=jessie/master&id=b8b2a7130df61291be659b6d5dea9327ad46e75d

Thanks for many suggestions.