[Debian-handbook-translators] ERROR: failed to build HTML output for nb-NO

Ole-Erik Yrvin oeyrvin at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 11:01:58 UTC 2016

Hallo Petter

As a non-data expert (!!) I wonder if my "-" to connect two "nouns" after a
">", see below, may cause this problem. In Norwegian we usually make just
one noun out of two english nouns(words) because it is grammatically
correct spelling of the Norweginan word.

I don't translate programming language via Google Translate, because they
translate English word that not should be translated, og because it put in
blanks where they should not be, and then may be easily overseen...

But any advice will be very helpfull!

Ole-Erik

Appendix:

Som vi forklarte tidligere er målet med  <command>apt
update</command>-kommandoen å laste ned den samsvarende
for hver kildepakke. Imidlertid, selv etter en
<command>bzip2</command>-komprimering, kan disse filene forbli ganske store
(<filename>Packages.xz</filename> for
<foreignphrase>main</foreignphrase>-seksjonen til  <emphasis
role="distribution">Jessie</emphasis> kreves mer enn 6 MB). Dersom du
ønsker å oppgradere regelmessig, kan disse nedlastingene ta mye tid.