[Debian-handbook-translators] Time to wrap up the Norwegian Bokmål edition?

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Sun Sep 6 23:39:28 BST 2020

Dear team,

I believe the proof reading of the Norwegian Bokmål has gotten as far as
we will get it in a reasonable amount of time.  I've further prepared a
print-nb branch based on the current master that adjust the page layout
to avoid <sidebar> boxes crossing page endings and updated the colophon
page with information about the translators.  In the process I came
across a few issues with the translation that are now waiting in
Weblate.

Raphael, can you merge the latest fixes from Weblate into master?  Once
that is done, I will rebase my print-nb branch on master and push it to
the git repository.  I do not want to push it earlier, to have a clean
branch without any merge conflicts.  When this is done, I believe the
Norwegian Bokmål edition is ready to go to print.  The ISBN numbers for
the nb edition are from my series, as discussed earlier.

Does this sound like a sensible plan?

--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen