[Debian-handbook-translators] catalan translation in the website

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Thu Apr 22 16:44:34 BST 2021

[Raphael Hertzog]
> No. I admit that I did not check recently since you handled it so well
> in the last months. And my work doen't leave much time for the book...

Aha.  I, on the other hand, did not dare to touch it after your
announcement, in fear that you had forgotteh to push and any action on
my part would cause a mess.  Anyway, I have updated buster/master from
Weblate now.  Had to fix build problems with pt-BR.  This is the second
time I had to revert these broken indexterm entries.  Can someone who
understand the langauge please have a look at
to identify and fix the problematic ones.

now show five complete languages: English, German, Indonesian, Norwegian
Bokmål and Spanish.

The closest runner ups are Simplified Chinese and Brazilian Portuguese,
around 25 000 words away from 100% complete.

Others have made great process the last few months.  I hope to see them
completely soon.

--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen