[Debian-handbook-translators] catalan translation in the website

Claudio Ferreira filhocf at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 19:27:06 BST 2021

I had a look in Brazilian Portuguese and understood the error, Petter.

Who translated these marked "fuzzy" strings didn't understand what they
were and their utility.

I can finish this translation for pt-BR, but someone blocked its edition. I
already tried to change this fuzzy strings when I saw the block over pt-BR.

Someone can help to say what happened in pt-BR?

And yes, is incredible the work of this community around this book. Here, I
always suggest it for new linux users.

Regards,
Claudio Ferreira